Monday, January 12, 2009

Finally Wendy's

I've always wanted to try it ... Wendy's. Though it came to Malaysian shores quite sometime ago, I never found time to visit them. I was wondering what the hype was all about? Fresh food, rich milkshakes and just soft golden brown fries? I've got to try it to believe it. 


I am a sucker for McD's Chicken McDeluxe and thus wanted to try the Spicy Chicken burger, but instead I tried the shrimp burger. Pretty hard to imagine but worth to be adventurous. I super sized my set ... and it only costed me RM 13.60 plus tax. 


Well, the coke was refreshing as always and the fries were soft yet crunchy on the outside. What I like about it is that they don't put in the odds and ends of the potato. What they serve is the real string of fries. And the burger .... weird as it sounds, it actually tastes good. The bun is soft and sprinkled with ground sesame. And the patty? Well, I don't know what goes in there but it tastes a little like Okonomiyaki, Japanese pizza. There were chunks of shrimp in it .. fresh and crunchy, and breaded and fried ... the only thing I can say is YUM!

Well, next on my Wendy's list is nuggets!

No comments:

Post a Comment